Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brute's Interview

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brute's Interview Empty Brute's Interview Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Brute

Brute

The camera shows Brute alongside Tanya Wells who seems abnormally happy. To everyone's suprise, Lorenzo is nowhere in sight.

Tanya Wells: Silver Viper won! Can you believe it?

Brute: Excuse me?!

Tanya Wells: Silver Viper is now the Global Heavyweight Champion AND the Miniature Xplosion Champion, isn't that brilliant?

Brute: No. NO! NO! NO! IT IS NOT! I should be the Global Heavyweight Champion and the Miniature Xplosion Champion! ME! I was the champion, I can destroy THS, I've already decimated Silver Viper and I promise you, next week, Auron will be embedded into that god-foresaken canvas! I have had all the glory snatched away from me, and I've been pitted against jobbers. Matthew Taylor... golemst... I was against Fan Boy tonight and it was no match. There was no point in that match, it's just another little squabble that is meaningless. Cc Hatred should jsut face the facts that I should should have a title match against each champion because I have what it takes to be the greatest fighter of all time. I sound like a little boy dreaming big, but rest assured, this is no dream, this is reality and being honest, it [censored] me off! Auron is getting off with costing me the title and I'm the one getting punished. He is still in the title picture, and where am I? At the bottom of the god-damn list! And for what? NOTHING! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You're boyfriend, fiance, husband, boy-toy, what ever the hell he is, is getting all the god damn glory and I will not stand for it! Lorenzo has been trying to unleash my potential, but all that happened was I put him in the ICU.! YEAH, that's right! It took them a while to get his head out of the wall, but they done it! Why did I do it? Because of false promises! It seems the only way to get anywhere in this business is to be the good guy, I mean, look at THS and Silver Viper shaking hands after that match, what the hell is up with that? It's a fight for the two most prestigious titles in wrestling today, and after it they're acting like everything is ok! IT IS NOT OK! IT [censored] SUCKS! It is something off of a movie, everything here is fake! They all act nice, but the truth is everyone here is an individual, am I the only god damn one that can notice that?! But anyway, about your question... no.

Tanya Wells: Uhmm...

Brute: I don't have time for this...

Brute storms off flipping tables and storage cases down the corridor.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum