Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's Time (PPV)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's Time (PPV) Empty It's Time (PPV) Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:24 am

Auron

The camera fades in, showing Nice Peter and Alix Truman sitting at commentary

Peter: This is it! The match everyone has been waiting for!

Alix: That's right! In what will go down in GWA history, "The Guardian" Auron will try to calm the fury of "The Mammoth" Brute!

Peter: This all started last season when Auron cost Brute the Miniature Xplosion Championship to Silver Viper. Ever since then, Brute has been on a rampage and Auron has been trying to calm the beast and tonight will be Auron's final chance to do that.

Alix: This match has the potential to destroy this federation but--

Auron's music starts to play and Auron appears at the entrance ramp. He walks down to ringside and picks up a mic then enters the ring.

Auron: Well, It seems I got what I wanted. Brute, this ends tonight...one way or the other. If you have any last words, I'm listening. If not, ...let us begin!

Auron waits for Brute to appear

Last edited by Auron on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changes for this week)

2It's Time (PPV) Empty Re: It's Time (PPV) Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 am

Brute

Brute

Lorenzo: Auron! Auron!

Nice Peter: Is... that Lorenzo?!

Lorenzo limps out, clutching his ribs with his right arm.

Alix Truman: What the hell has happened to him? Is this the reason we never seen him last week?

Lorenzo: You can't... you can't stop him! I want you to, but it's not possible! He's... too powerful! He's turned his back on me, he left me immobile last week, and now I'm struggling. I come out here to talk you out of this. I apologise for me being diluded, I only meant for him to be the best fighter possible, not a destructive beast! Please, save yourself! I beg of you, p-

Nice Peter: Brute did this?!

Brute's entrance music bursts from the speakers and flames shroud the arena. The looks of terror in Lorenzo's face turns to look behind him, only to see "The Mammoth" Brute tower behind him. With a crooked smile, Brute picks up Lorenzo, only by using one hand grasping the top of his head and delivers a punishing headbutt to the hanging Lorenzo. Brute flings Lorenzo off of the ramp and continues to walk down the ramp towards Auron.

Alix Truman: Oh my god! Lorenzo is just lifeless! I've never seen Brute like this, especially with this sadistic persona. If I was Auron, I would run fast... and far.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum