Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Matthew Taylor's Debut

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Matthew Taylor's Debut Empty Matthew Taylor's Debut Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Matthew Taylor

Matthew Taylor and his beatifull and sexy girlfriend , walks into the arena thrue the backstage and they r heading to the ring. Taylor is kissing with passion his girlfriend Sandra with intense passion and love, his smile is so violent and sick driven by his angry soul and passion in his heart.

When he finally reaches the ring, Taylor kisses once again his beatifull sweet Sandra, and he s smilling all around with that mocking sick and twisted smile of his. Matthew seems that he s not worried about anything at all. Two things maybe he s that confident of himself or hes just foolish. okey, okey... calm down, he s gonna say something , lets listen...

I want u all to know, that u re nobody (taylor is pointing everyone areound the crowd) and u will always be nobody, becouse I m the best and I will always be the best,no matter what u think, what u say, what u even wish me to be I m who I m , I m just splendid wrestler and u re worthless and u make me sick.
Taylor once again kisses his beatifull girlfriend and he leaves the ring throwing the mic, into the crowd, with big twisted and sick smile on his face, he s leaving the ring.

I tell u guys , this man is really sick and his twisted vision of himself and whole world makes me really scared , cuz I ve never seen anyone who talks with that passion about anything, he s sick, lets better stay out of his way, He s crazy and really twisted man...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum