Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fan Boy bio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fan Boy bio Empty Fan Boy bio Sun May 13, 2012 2:49 am

Fan Boy

Hello every! I am Fan Boy. I am currently level 21. My character can work as a Heel or Face depending on how you need him.

As a heel Fan Boy is a pompous arrogant jerk who believes that everyone around him are just fan boys. He believes he is the only person left who truly what represents what wrestling is about. He mocks the fans for being secretly in love with him. And says things such as "You boo me here but when you go home you will kiss my poster above your bed" He comes across very much like early Y2J era Jericho. Very cool confident and funny but still a heel who is willing to mock his opponents and lock them in damaging submissions which injure people severely.

As a face Fan Boy pays respect to every other wrestler and attempts to live up to the honour of wrestling. He refuses to cheat and is often shown asking for the autographs of other wrestlers especially older more famous wrestlers.

If you have any questions feel free to post and ask or send me a PM. Thanks for reading!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum