Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wicked Sicks Bio

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wicked Sicks Bio Empty Wicked Sicks Bio Sun May 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Wicked Sick

Name: Wicked Sick

Face or Heel: Neutral (Although Sick is very over with the crowds due to his complete madness. Sick could either shake his best friends hand or clock him with a baseball bat and light him on fire. What ever Sick thinks would be most amusing at the moment he will do.)

Height:6'4

Weight:270

Hometown: Unknown

Physical Appearance (hair, eyes, and clothes, plus any tattoos or scars): Sicks skin is completely white from head to toe. He has green hair in a ring around his head but is bald on top. He wears an orange shirt with a flower pinned to it, an oversized green bow-tie, purple pants with yellow emblems covering them and multi-colored oversized clown shoes. That would be his base look. It has been known to vary from one different clown get up to another. Currently he is wearing the ronald macdonald look with a joker variation to it.

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?): Wicked Sick is a completely demented clown. He lives for nothing but the moment and what HE finds to be funny. When you are talking to sick sanity has no place in the conversation. He can go from funny one minute to wtf is wrong with him the next. He also has a mime sidekick by the name of Rainbow. Rainbow does not speak at all and is completely loyal to Sick. Sometimes it is whispered that Rainbow might actually control Sick however in public she always defers to Sick.

Nicknames: Sick, The Wicked Clown, The Sickness and my personal favorite. The Clown Prince of Chaos.

Catchphrases: Down with the Clown, Come out and Plaaaaayyyyyy

Taunts: Balloon Animal Massacre

Trademarks Moves: Sideshow Twist

Finisher Descriptions: Wicked Sick pretends to trip over his extra large clown shoes somersaulting to in front of [nome] bringing one arm up violently performing a low blow
then reaches up slipping a bright red clown nose on them wraps both arms around the head trying to choke them out executing devastating Consider Yourself Clowned

Backstory: Sicks early past is a mystery to all. The earliest history anyone knows of Sick is his past with the circus. For many, many years Wicked Sick traveled with circus after circus before being kicked from each one for various reason. Once for a severe accident involving a failed knife throwing act, once for impregnating the bearded lady, once for a failed practical joke involving cutting the wire during a high wire act, and once for loading WAY to much gunpowder in the cannon during a poor unfortunate souls human cannonball act. During his last circus tour Sick came across an episode of HWA on tv in his carny trailer and the rest is history. He went on to become a two time champion in HWA and has come to GWA looking to create mayhem whenever possible with Rainbow gleefully clapping by his side.

Last edited by Wicked Sick on Sun May 13, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Wicked Sicks Bio Empty Re: Wicked Sicks Bio Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Wicked Sick

what happened to the replies? i don't see any replies to any bio's. I know i already responded to my bio once but can't see it?

3Wicked Sicks Bio Empty Re: Wicked Sicks Bio Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 am

Tom M

Tom M

no replies to other's bios are probably due to lack of activity in forums at the moment. yours if you replied, i have no clue about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum