Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

bio of LO_KEY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bio of LO_KEY Empty bio of LO_KEY Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Lo.Key

name: LO_KEY

allignment: Face

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 254 lbs

Hometown: San Jose,California

Description of gimmick: he has a hip hop background so he still has hip hop slang. he is a calm person but has good energy. he gets pumped up real easy especally if he is mad. speaking of that, he also gets angry easy if you rub him the wrong way but other then that he is cool. in the ring he has a brawler type style and he if flexable around the ring.

Description of Look:African American,fat build but has muscles on arms,shaved black hair,dark brown eyes.

ring attire:Short jeans, Tight muscle shirt with a shooting star symbol on the back, black knee pads, and wrist bands

Nicknames:the Animator,the toonstar

Catchphrase: "you know why? TOONS NEVER DIE!","I animate the crowd and Re-Animate faces. thats what I do!"

Taunt:none

Entrance Music: Stay Schemin(Instramental) by Rick Ross ft Drake

Signature:408 neckbreaker(modifided falling neckbreaker)

Finisher:Re-Animation(modifided STO)

Achievements:none

Bio: lo-key is a very nice guy and believes in good morals but, he is all business in the ring and will take down opponents.He is from san jose california and african american. He has a very good family and has never been a trouble maker. He has always had a love for wrestling and he likes cartoons.he made up a little saying which he wants to bring in his creer.TOONS NEVER DIE. why dose he like cartoons? its because cartoons are everything. they are heros,role models,teachers,and fearless. he is himself a toonster. a fearless hero who is a role model and hopes to beat all heels and becomes the main character of wrestling. other then that he is also a rapper who speaks from emotion other than money. he may seem like a kid but hes a grown kid that can kick ass.he has a gangster type slang but not to strong its surprising for a nice guy to have but it runs in the family. he has a fat body but is surprisingly agile and flexible.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum