Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Only One Worthy!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Only One Worthy! Empty The Only One Worthy! Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 am

THS

THS

Fans in the arena are still filled with excitement after what they just saw. And if that wasn’t enough “The HardCore Superstar” THS entrance theme hits the speakers and the thousands of fans in the arena starts chanting for the GWA Heavyweight Champion as he appears from backstage carrying his title on his left shoulder. And has a microphone in his right hand.

THS: Well, well, well.. I can’t say that last season didn’t turn out like I foretold. One the first show of GWA I said that I would rise to the top and claim the highest price the GWA had to offer and I did! I beat our former GM to win it and successfully defended my title against The Bobbaii Gudii on the PPV.

The crowd still cheering for THS

THS: And I hope you haven’t forgotten what I said after my title defense. I would reveal the one and only person in GWA that has yet been able to impress me! And that person in none else than the Miniature Xplosion Champion Silver Viper!

The crowd chants for Silver Viper!

THS: And that’s why I’ve asked the GM for the match, that is going to tonight’s main event. A chance for Silver Viper so really prove himself to me. A tag-team match! It will be THS and Silver Viper against BigTaurus and Auron! And if that isn’t a match to make you jump out of your seats in excitement then I don’t know what would.

Alix Truman: Two champions on one team?! Maybe im the only one to think that is bad odds for their opponents. Taurus and Auron is among the elite but still, THS and Viper is GWA champions!

Nice Peter: This will be a real challenge for BigTaurus and Auron. A win here tonight might put them back in line for a title shot!

THS: And for last! Viper.. If you impress me tonight I issue a challenge to you right now! GWA’s greatest on GWA biggest show on the history. The GWA Heavyweight Champ and The Miniature Xplosion Champ in the main event!

The crowd goes crazy!

THS: Would you like to see that happen or what?

Crowd: Yeeeeeeeees!

THS: There you've got it. Viper the pressure is on you to give the fans what they want!

THS slams the mic to the mat and heads backstage.

2The Only One Worthy! Empty Re: The Only One Worthy! Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:31 am

Brute

Brute

I was bored so I thought I'd edit it for you! Smile

3The Only One Worthy! Empty Re: The Only One Worthy! Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:12 am

THS

THS

Thanks Smile

hoped it wasn't the rp that bored you though Wink

4The Only One Worthy! Empty Re: The Only One Worthy! Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:35 am

Brute

Brute

No! It's a brilliant RP, as always. GWA's RPs are the best in TWG, no doubt Razz

5The Only One Worthy! Empty Re: The Only One Worthy! Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:47 pm

THS

THS

Yeah! GWA FTW Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum