Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blame Game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blame Game Empty Blame Game Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Auron

The camera fades in, showing Auron walking through a hallway, with his right arm around his mid-section and limping slightly. Tanya Wells appears from a near-by room and approaches Auron

Tanya: Hello, Au--

Auron: Stop! I know what you want so let's just get this over with...

Auron grabs the mic from Tanya and starts talking

Auron: Last couple of weeks have not been kind to me. I was used as a wrecking ball to destroy the ring, lost the triple threat match for the Miniature Xplosion Championship, and then was immediately hit by a Brutal Bomb afterwards.

Auron: I've been in the Hospital ever since, and was just released a few days ago. I come back to find that we have a new GM, your boyfriend Silver Viper thinks highly of himself for winning a match he wasn't supposed to be in, and Brute has lost his mind, is being controlled by some evil puppet master, and he now likes to punch holes in the walls everytime he hears my name.

Auron: First, this is for you Viper. We're in a tag match against each other. All I really have to say to you is that while I might be battered and bruised, I'm not down and out. In that match, I'm coming for you.

Auron: As for you, Brute, well...I have quite a bit to say to you. Honestly, I expected better from GWA's golden boy but instead he's just playing the Blame Game...though I know you can't help yourself. It's basic human nature to blame someone for their shortcomings...but am I really to blame here? Sure, I may have been the one who got pinned in that match but I've moved on and I'm going to redeem myself.

Auron: Maybe you should blame Silver Viper. I mean he is the one who won and is currently holding "your" championship...or maybe you should blame yourself for not being able to stop it. Think about what I just said and if you still think it's my fault, then we can settle this the way we were supposed to in the first place...one on one. But for now...

Auron tosses the mic back at Tanya, who catches it.

Auron:...I got a Viper's head to Slash off!

Auron brushs past Tanya and heads towards the ring as the camera fades to black

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]