Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everybody loves an underdog!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everybody loves an underdog! Empty Everybody loves an underdog! Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 am

Brute

Brute

The camera shows Alix Truman and Nice Peter, the GWA Commentators, at their branded table.

Nice Peter: Whoa... tonight has been such a blast! It's the start of the 3rd season and what a start it has been so far!

Alix Truman: 100% agreed. We have the new Miniature Xplosion Champion and the longest reigning GWA Champion together in action against their number one contenders, Auron and BigTaurus!

Nice Peter: You're just teasing me now Alix, that match is going to be awesome! Up next is Brute versus Stone Cold Gary Barnes, two people who... well, are capable of anything. You can all thanks Stone Cold Gary Barnes for turning GWA over in the control of Cc Hatred, and you can thank Brute for... well... all the destruction. He was a "good guy", but because of Silver Viper winning the Miniature Xplosion Championship by pinning "The Guardian" Auron, he's completely snapped!

Alix Truman: Yeah, but what about the match that just unfolded. The Superior Man Andrew Harvey was the next victim for The Flame Master to decimate. Can anyone stop The Flame Master? Well, I can safely say no. No they can not.

Nice Peter: I can second that.

Alix Truman: I'm not saying The Superior Man Andrew Harvey is a bad athlete, not at all, but the pure physical stature of The Flame Master is just too m-

The arena bursts into flames and I Stand Alone by Godsmack blares through the speakers, shroudded in flames. El Blaze athletically bursts from somewhere at the top of the entrance ramp high in air and lands while rolling, breaking the impact of the fall. The flames dim but the lights are still red, imitating the flame's heat. He slides into the ring and stands exactly in the centre of the ring. He elegantly performs a backflip, and on landing, once again, the flames burst. The lights go back to the usual setting and the flames disappear. He signals to the Ring Announcer to hand him a microphone. He gets it, thanks him and returns to the center of the ring.

Nice Peter: It's El Blaze! The new signing for GWA is here!

El Blaze: Well hello!

The crowd respond in a wave of cheers and roars

El Blaze: As you all know, I am El Blaze and the new signing here in GWA and well... I'm just going to cut to the chase.

El Blaze walks over to the corner of the ring and climbs to the top turnbuckle, sitting there comfortably.

El Blaze: I am a man who likes a challenge. Who likes to go for gold. There are 3 championships in this business. The 24/7 Championship, the Miniature Xplosion Championship, and, of course, the big one, the GWA Championship. All of which are held by great, great wrestlers. Luke Von Draco, Silver Viper and THS. As you all know, or, should know, I've... "mentioned" Luke Von Draco a few weeks back. Why? It's obvious. He holds the 24/7 championship.

Alix Truman: Looks like he's shooting straight for gold.

The crowd begin to cheer in anticipation.

El Blaze: And, of course, he's been a fantastic one. He's held it against the likes of King Shyne, Jumbani, Max Zero and not that long ago, Andrew Swayne. I don't know about all of you guys, but I think it's time for that title to... change hands. He's had his moment in glory, and now, it's time for me, El Blaze, to hold the precious 24/7 Championship!

Nice Peter: Oh yeah, this guy really get's me pumped up, as well as the fans! Can you hear that?!

Alix Truman: Can I hear that? Of course I can! The roof is getting blown off!

The crowd explode into cries of joy and hype. El Blaze hops off the top turnbuckle and raises both arms to the crowd. The new General Manager, Cc Hatred, walks out to the top of the ramp while the GWA's Theme Music plays. He stands there in his wrestling attire, ready for his match-up later on against KARA Nicole.

Nice Peter: Oh, it's the new General Manger here in GWA, Cc Hatred!

Alix Truman: He's got a tough match tonight against KARA Nicole, who's been more than impressive in his career here!

Cc Hatred: Ahh, El Blaze. Glad you've made yourself at home here in GWA. You seem to know your stuff, but there's obviously one thing you don't know. Here, in GWA, we have a saying. "To reach the top, you have to climb to the top". Now, you've just got here. It wouldn't be right to just shove you in a title match, despite there being other GWA talent raring for a shot at the 24/7 championship now, would it?

El Blaze: Oh, of course, I'm not expecting to get a shot tonight, I'm saying that the 24/7 WILL be around my waist, sooner rather than later.

Cc Hatred: You see, that's some big talk for someone who's not even had a match here. Yes, I've seen you, you have... potential. But are you ready for the big leagues? I t-

El Blaze: Yes!

Cc Hatred: Haha... I like you El Blaze, but I'm going to warn you. Never, EVER, interupt me again. It's not smart, it's not polite, let me finish. I am the boss.

El Blaze: ...sorry.

Cc Hatred: You should be. Anyway, what I was going to say before I was oh so rudely interupted, was that I don't think you're ready for the likes of Luke Von Draco. Not one bit. He's been the 24/7 for over a season. He's went in 6 matches as the champion, and 6 matches coming out as the champion. You've not even had a taste of what this place is like.

El Blaze: Haha, you'd be surprised how adaptable I am. I am the most fiery wrestler in the whole of the world, that's why I am at GLOBAL wrestling alliance, because I am worthy of being called a GLOBAL superstar. You may think I'm not ready, hell, this whole arena probably doesn't think I am, but I know it. I know myself better than anybody else so just believe me, I am more than capable of taking down anyone in this business and I want to prove that to the whole of the world, all the people watching at home, all the people here tonight and most importantly you. I want to prove to you, that I'm not just a jobber. I'm a superstar!

Cc Hatred: You've made us all aware that you're a "superstar". You've made that abundantly clear. But the fact is, you don't know what you're in store for. You can fight all over the world, I don't care. The talent here is that extra tier, that extra level above everyone else.

El Blaze: You know what, I'm just getting fired up here. Do it, book me a match tonight, I don't care that it's of short notice, I want it to happen. I can fight you, I can fight THS, I can fight anyone here, just give it the go-ahead and we'll see... we'll see who is the "extra level" above everyone else.

Cc Hatred: Oh, I'd love to. But you see, the matches have been made, they're on the Match Card. I can't make you a match tonight... but what I can do... is book a match for you next week, happily, and I know just the person for you to go up against.

El Blaze: Who?

Cc Hatred: That's a secret.

GWA's theme music plays again and Cc Hatred raises his arm to the crowd and leaves. El Blaze laughs, claps his hand and also leaves the arena. Again, the camera shows the two GWA commentators, Nice Peter and Alix Truman

Nice Peter: Wow! Wow! Wow! El Blaze is going to be in action next week against an opponent of Cc Hatred's choice!

Alix Truman: El Blaze has been here for no more than 5 minutes, and he's already made a name for himself here, he's stood up against the General Manager and the crowd love him!

Nice Peter: Everybody loves an underdog, Alix!

Last edited by SViper on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : colour edits, minor mistakes|)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum