Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New and Improved

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New and Improved Empty The New and Improved Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:08 am

Brute

Brute

The camera shows Lorenzo standing in his signiture suit. Towering behind him is the 7 foot monster, Brute.

Lorenzo: You've all witnessed it... the true power of this... this monster. Last week, Stone Cold Gary Barnes was lucky that the referee called for the bell. The end was inevitable and it sure happened. He suffered the same fate as Auron-

Brute let's out a blood-curdling roar.

Lorenzo: -and the majortiy of the roster. He was destroyed by a Brutal Bomb. It was never that simple to take down Brute, nobody as done it before, and, well, it's never going to happen. If it never happened before he met me, it's sure as hell not going to happen now. He is new and improved, he is the most devastating force in GWA and wrestling to date, we've all seen it. Auron-

Brute shouts again, even louder than before.

Lorenzo: -should be running scared. Auron-

Brute, with all his might, picks up the heavy stand for the lights and launches it out of camera sight, making the room darker.

Lorenzo: -should be hoping to never cross paths with this man... this mammoth... this walking apocalypse. He should just move on, like the rest of the people who've come in contact with him, but no. He's trying to prove that he's not afraid... that he can take on any man. He's just a little fan boy, thinking he can take anyone on. But there's a line, and Auron-

Brute grabs the front of his shirt from behind and drags him backwards. Brute steps forward, but the camera only shows his buffed chest because of his monsterous height.

Brute: AURON! You've crossed it. You've taken it too damn far, and you're going to face the consequences! You're going to taste your own damn blood after I k-

Lorenzo: -Brute, please. I've got this.

Reluctantly, Brute steps behind Lorenzo.

Lorenzo: You've obviously angered this man so much that I can see the individual veins on his forehead. Now, do you think that was clever? Have you ever come face to face with an angry giant? Yes, and what happened? You were crippled. I can still guarantee that you're still feeling the impact. Is that the right thing to do? Of course not, you're not thinking straight, you're just thinking with your ego, you're thinking "how can I further improve my presence here... I know! By taking on a 7 foot, 400 plus pound animal!". You don't think Auron, that's going to land you in deep, deep trouble. Well, actually, it already has. Y-

2The New and Improved Empty Re: The New and Improved Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:46 am

Auron

Auron: Some people just talk too much...

Auron appears from off camera holding a kendo stick. Brute tries to step forward but Lorenzo holds him back. Auron looks Brute straight in the eyes, ignoring Lorenzo

Auron: It seems that you still haven't gotten over your loss of the Miniature Xplosion Championship....I did. Honestly, I was going to leave well enough alone and move on to other things, and I hoped that your mind would've cleared enough for you to get over it as well...but it seems that isn't the case. It looks like you're hellbent on revenge and are willing to destroy the whole roster to get it...and I can not allow that. I am a guardian and I will protect this place from your wrath!

*Auron breaks eye contact and looks away. He starts to laugh*

Auron: Heh...It's been awhile since I had to "guard" anything...people in the wrestling business usually know how to take care of themselves...still once a guardian, always a guardian...

Auron looks back at Brute

Auron: So Brute...I will not run and I will not hide. If you insist on going on the path of anger and revenge, I have no choice but to stop you. We'll settle this how we were supposed to...one on one.

3The New and Improved Empty Re: The New and Improved Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:04 am

Brute

Brute

Brute steps forward again, this time sweeping Lorenzo aside.

Brute: Let's go.

Lorenzo intercepts.

Lorenzo: No, there is no need for Auron's blood to be scattered across the walls.

Brute: Hmph.

Lorenzo: What do you want now, Auron? To steal the lime-light? To be noticed? Look at you. Coming here, threatening with a weapon... are you any better than us? Of course not. You're just a little boy playing heroes, standing here saying that you're a guardian. You are the reason Brute here has lost that sign of triumph. Of course you're past it, you went in there with nothing, and left with nothing... well... with a few bruised ribs I guess. Brute went in with pride and power, and left with a cursed heart. You caused him the major loss, and let a weasel like Silver Viper claim the gold.

Brute: You're lucky... very lucky that I didn't end you the other night. The only reason I didn't is because I wouldn't get a chance later on to inflict further punishment. You will taste the raw power once again, of course. YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE WHEN I'M RUNNING ABOUT.

Lorenzo: Brute, please. Listen Auron. You can strike him with that stick and see what happens. Go on, let's see how he reacts. Or, the better option, is to get the hell out of here before Brute throws you out. Your choice.

4The New and Improved Empty Re: The New and Improved Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 am

Auron

Auron looks at the kendo stick

Auron: This old thing? I wasn't threatening you with it. I just like carrying around backstage with me. You'd be surprised what I been through in other federations...but that doesn't matter. As for your options, I don't really like either one so I'll go ahead and choose my own.

Auron tosses the kendo stick away and looks at Brute

Auron: So, since you're too blinded by rage and he's too full of himself to pay attention, I'll say it again. I will not run and I will not hide. If you want me, let's settle this in the ring, one on one...

Auron glances at Lorenzo

Auron:...without your little mouthpiece. Unless...

Auron looks back at Brute

Auron:...You think you're not strong enough to take me out...."your choice".

Auron takes a stance, waiting for a possible attack

5The New and Improved Empty Re: The New and Improved Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:53 am

Brute

Brute

Lorenzo: Ha, I hope you're joking. Wait, you're serious? He's not strong enough to take you out? I'm sorry, he left you for dead WITHOUT the leadership of me... just imagine what will happen with his new possessed skills and his incredible rage building. Now, we're not wanting to fight you right here... oh no, that's for hooligans like you, we have standards. We know you are making a huge mistake, we're going to let you have this one.

Lorenzo signals Brute to follow him.

Lorenzo: C'mon Brute, let's get away from this... diluded wreck.

They walk past Auron while Brute forcefully brushes shoulders with Auron. Auron's left side of his body steps backwards as he smiles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum