Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

The 24/7 Match

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 24/7 Match Empty The 24/7 Match Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Swayne

The music to Andrew’s entrance plays as Andrew walks out to the ring, the panther eyes show behind him on the titantron. He looks around the crowd at the entrance of the ramp, smiling as he quickly rolls into the ring, jumping up, and asking for a microphone

Andrew: Good evening audience, I’m glad to be here in G.....W.....A!

The crowd just stays silent, wondering who this man is

Andrew: Now, I believe I impressed our general manager, seeing as how my first match here is… well, It was supposed to be a secret, but for the 24/7 title. Now... Luke, I know you have been champion for awhile now but how else am I gonna' get myself known in GWA, if I don’t take that title from you? I think you should just come out here and give it to me, my good gentleman. I don’t think we need to face each other for this championship, seeing as how it doesn’t even look that good, where it'd look amazing around my waist. I mean, I’m going to change how everyone see’s the championship, and make it so people don’t see it as “minor” anymore, and take the 24/7 division to a whole level, and change the division itself, including its name!

The crowd begins to laugh at Andrew, knowing he won’t be able to change anything, or even think about beating the 24/7 champion. Andrew just shakes his head, as he waits for his opponent to come out, dropping the microphone and kicking it out of the ring, Luke’s music plays.

Alix Truman: Peter, what do you think of what he just said? Do you think he can really do it?

Nice Peter stays silent

Alix Truman: Not this again.. What is up with you Peter? Am I going to solo commentate this match by myself? Can we get anyone else out here?

Nice Peter just keeps staring off into space, as Luke rolls into the ring, holding up the championship. Luke quickly asks for another microphone and just laughs into it for a couple of seconds[/color]

Luke: You? Swayne? You think you can really beat me? Never while I hold this belt, will you be able too. Just think about you as the champion, it will NEVER happen. I repeat. NEVER.

[i]The referee slides into the ring to begin the match

Last edited by SViper on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor edits|bold)

2The 24/7 Match Empty Re: The 24/7 Match Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Swayne

Not sure what you guys want to go for this match, I can always add more stuff to the RP, just keep me informed on what you guys want to happen in the match. Thanks! Hope it was still good to read pirat

3The 24/7 Match Empty Re: The 24/7 Match Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:02 am

SViper

SViper

great RP, you just have to remember to bold when everyone is speaking, and do not put a full stop when an action is being done for example;

he grabs the mic.

it should be,

he grabs the mic (in italics obviously)

other than that, excellent great work Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum