Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Extra Step To Fame Pt. 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Little Extra Step To Fame Pt. 2 Empty A Little Extra Step To Fame Pt. 2 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:13 am

SViper

SViper

Backstage, the titantron turns on showing Silver Viper with his belt around his waist, walking and speaking into the camera

Crowd: VIPER VIPER VIPER!!!

Silver Viper: You guys remember, right? Yeah? Many of you may not have caught it but I said on the titantron last week.. Defending the title this week and you have got it, next match I am going to defend my title against anyone who comes out willing to try and take it off me! I said that and I am not going to back down on this match because last week everyone saw how me and THS dominated the match! I'm giving a title match out to anyone in the roster who hasn't had a title match since day one of GWA. Also, speaking about THS's challenge against me, Before I appear in the ring I'd like to take this opportunity to say that I don't need a week to make my decision THS, THS your a fair guy, I like you and I'm not a rival against you, heck I saw the way you dominated last week, it didn't matter who took the pin fall, we demolished our opponents. Your a fair player THS and I ACCEPT your challenge next week. Me versus You for both belts and the winner takes both of them home!

The crowd cheer as Silver Viper struggles to turn off the camera from the cameraman

Alix Truman: Wow! Silver Viper has accepted THS's challenge within an hour, I wonder how THS will re-act to this!

Nice Peter: Ah they'll be fine don't worry they're not enemies and it certainly won't matter who comes out on top of that match because they're both amazing superstars!

Alix Truman: Yeah I guess so! Guys, we are now waiting for Silver Viper to appear into the ring moments after stating that he has accepted THS's challenge!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum