Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flaming Rage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flaming Rage Empty Flaming Rage Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 am

Brute

Brute

El Blaze: Where is he?!

El Blaze is seen pacing backstage through the corridors.

El Blaze: Where is that son of a b-

El Blaze stops dead in his tracks as he spots Tanya Wells.

El Blaze: Hello Tanya.

Tanya Wells: Hey El Blaze, do you want a promotional interview? I don't have that sch-

El Blaze: Oh no, I'm in a bit of a... predicament, and I'm trying to hunt down... "find" our General Manager Cc Hatred. I don't suppose you know where he is?

Tanya Wells: Actually, I seen him with change in his hand walk by less that a minute ago in that direction, he's probably getting a pepsi or something, all the work has to be a strai-

El Blaze: Sorry, I'll talk later.

El Blaze storms through the corridors and arrives at the Pepsi machine. No one is there, yet Cc Hatred's voice can be heard and he emerges from the corner talking to the 24/7 Champion Luke von Draco.

El Blaze: There you are, what the hell, man?!

Cc Hatred: I'm sorry, what have I done wr... oh yeah, I forgot. Woopsie.

El Blaze: You didn't "forget" you son of a b-

Luke von Draco steps infront of Cc Hatred and confronts El Blaze.

Luke von Draco: You better turn around before you say something you really regret.

El Blaze: Don't try and act the big man, Luke.

El Blaze changes his angry glare to Cc Hatred.

El Blaze: Let me speak in a different tone, as you can see, I'm a little... angry. Last week, you promised me a match this week... and I didn't get one now, did I. NO. And all I want to know is, why the hell not?!

Cc Hatred: Because I am the boss, that's why. You acted like an ungrateful little kid last week, and the way you spoke to me was so ignorant, just like the way you're speaking to me now. You don't understand that you're down here and I'm...

Cc Hatred raises his arm as high as he can

Cc Hatred: ...up here.

El Blaze: THAT is the reason you didn't put me in a match? That's pathetic. You think I act in a childish manner, yet you retaliate in a childish manner... you make no sense. You think you're playing me like a fiddle, but I'm not going to play your games... oh no, I'm going to stand my ground. I am a GWA Wrestler, and I expect to be treated like any other GWA Wrestler, not like a piece of dirt on the bottom of your shoe.

Luke von Draco: You're getting way out of hand, pal.

El Blaze: Get your hands off me pal, I'm guessing you were sweet talking our GM?

Luke von Draco: No-

Cc Hatred: -Yes. You were, but, well, I find it funny... and a little pathetic, I'm sorry. El Blaze, you're obviously eager to have a match, and, well, Luke von Draco, you were just trying to get your way with a bad opponent next week. Well, guess what Luke, there isn't any single bad opponent in GWA... but, I guess if you had to scrape the bottom of the barrel... El Blaze would be your best bet. Next week, El Blaze versus Luke von Draco for the 24/7 Championship! Oh yeah, that's genius.

El Blaze & Luke von Draco: WHAT?!

Cc Hatred: Amazing, right?

El Blaze: U-huhuh, yes. Catch you later, champ.

El Blaze ruffles the hair of Luke von Draco and leaves with a massive grin on his face. Luke von Draco looks at Cc Hatred.

Luke von Draco: Dude... the hell?!

Cc Hatred: Don't try and sweet-talk me.

Luke von Draco walks off shaking his head and the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum