Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Challenge!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Challenge! Empty The Challenge! Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:51 am

THS

THS

The arena goes black, and we can see THS appear on the titantron. He puts his title over his shoulder and looks into the camera getting ready to speak

THS: Well, as all of you saw, last week me and Viper destroyed what was supposed to be the Number 1 contenders for both, me and Viper's titles. Even though I was hoping to finish the match myself, Viper did prove that he might have what it takes to face me.

The crowd cheer

THS: And as promised.. Viper! I am issuing this challenge right here right now, you've got 1 week and 1 week only to think about if you think you're worthy to face me. Or if you are going to fold to the dominace of "The HardCore Superstar" THS.

The image of THS disappers as a short highlight video of THS's GWA career is shown on the titantron along with his entrance theme.

Alix Truman: It would be the biggest match in GWA History! The most dominant superstar in GWA our own Heavyweight Champ versus The Miniature Xplosion Champion, Silver Viper!

Nice Peter: It would truly be a great match! Even though id had to put my money on THS, Viper is still THS's toughest opponent yet!

Alix Truman: Let's just hope Viper accepts the challenge!

The camera fades into black

Im sry that the RP is so short. But i've been quite busy this week and haven't really gotten the spare time to write a rp.

2The Challenge! Empty Re: The Challenge! Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 am

SViper

SViper

It doesn't matter how short an RP is, it was an RP that had a meaning to it which followed it storyline, excellent THS Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum