Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviour Paul's Bio

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saviour Paul's Bio Empty Saviour Paul's Bio Thu May 17, 2012 3:00 pm

saviour_paul

Name: Saviour Paul

Face or Heel: Neutral. I can do the Y2J-type Saviour during his last stint as a face. Or I can be like CM Punk type of saviour with his Straight-Edge Society.

Height:5'11

Weight:255

Hometown: General Santos City, Philippines

Physical Appearance Slightly brown skin color, blue hair, and black eye color. He wears a navy-blue coat during his entrance (takes it off during the match) plus black pants both on entrance and in the match. The color of his clothes can vary but it's in the darker portion of the color scheme.

Description of gimmick (What makes your character who he/she is?): Saviour Paul is a Saviour to all. If you won't accept his messages of salvation, be prepared for physical persuasion!

Nicknames: The Saviour and SP.

Catchphrases: Accept me as your saviour! If not, save yourself from me!

Taunts: Various hand gestures signifying omnipotence.

Trademarks Moves: Sinner's Cleansing, Cross-Bearer, and Forgiving Lock

Finisher Descriptions: Saviour Paul says a prayer out loud that stops the opponent on his tracks.
He then proceeds to bounce off the ropes. He then rushes forward to clothesline the opponent and pins him executing Maximum Efficiency

Backstory: Saviour Paul's childhood is a troubled one mixed with his belief in the religious orders. When he grew up, he became disappointed with the current state of the religious turmoils that was occurring around him. He then set out to create his own brand of Salvation for the masses. Can no one oppose his will?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum