Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

Max Zero's profile

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Max Zero's profile Empty Max Zero's profile Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 am

Zero

Zero

Name: Max Zero
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 230lbs.

Max Zero's profile Maxzerov2

Non-character info:
I've been playing this game for over 4 years now. In that time I've been a GM and VGM for about 3 years altogether. Most recently I've been a major part of the now-closed World Wrestling Conflict.
I've been in the WWC for 3 years with 2 breaks of 2 seasons (once due to personal issues and once because I was traveling on the other side of the world for me - Australia). In the latter break, I even tried to send in some input, whenever I could. So I would consider myself an active guy Smile
In recent months, however, I kind of lost the passion for writing, due to increased workload on me as VGM, when others didn't do their part.
Now a part of CEW on server 1, I won the fed's tag team titles in my second season there.

Character info:
Max Zero is a second generation wrestler. His father is former WWC Onslaught World Champion Paz Zero. At first, Zero's goal was to follow in his father's footsteps, but has surpassed his father's success since his debut in the WWC 3 years ago. When World Wrestling Conflict closed its doors, Zero had just unified its top two belts.
In Caged Evolution Wrestling, Max and his new tag team partner Paralizer (a former associate in WWC too) became the World Tag Team Champions in their second season.
I'm proud of Max' past, but since most of you won't know the character, I won't act like you should.

Gimmick:
Max Zero just loves to talk. He talks so much and straight from the heart, it gets him in trouble more often than not. He's not afraid to voice his opinions and that doesn't always sit well with everyone. He'll easilly tick the wrong people off.
Depending on his disposition, he that can be either to make people boo or laugh and cheer.

http://www.zeroproductions.nl

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum