Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

KARA "The Wrestling Machine" Nicole

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KARA "The Wrestling Machine" Nicole Empty KARA "The Wrestling Machine" Nicole Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:40 am

karanicole

Wrestler Name: KARA Nicole
Nickname: The Wrestling Machine
Hometown: Death Valley
Height:6 foot 2 inches
Weight:247lbs

Finishers: Imperial Prison Sand Burial (Belly-to-Belly Moonsault Slam)

Alignment: Heel

Short Description: He has been working in professional wrestling for about 20 years now and he's done it all. His extraordinary background speaks for itself. The look on his face tells it all. He is the most athletically gifted wrestler in the world today. Possessing an impressive combination of speed and power, KARA nearly always finds himself coming out of each match with the victory. No matter what type of match at hand, he is always prepared for battle. He is a deadly, stand-up striker with fast, heavy-hitting hands!

Favorite Quote: Go to hell, I Won't Do What You Tell Me!

Entrance Music: "I Won't Do What You Tell Me" by Glass Shatters

Entrance Description: The lights turned to blue and smoke fills the entrance as "I Won't Do What You Tell Me" by Glass Shatters hits. The crowd instantly begins to rant. KARA walks out wearing a long leather jacket, sunglasses, black and red tights and a blood & pain t-shirt. He makes his way to the ring amid heavy booing. He then walks up the steel ring steps, across to halfway along the apron and under the second rope. The music cuts. The crowd continue to boo KARA heavily, and chant ‘Go Away’.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum