Global Wrestling Alliance
Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please message me if you a a friend of the Global Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum for gwa roster

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Little Extra Step To Fame pt. 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Little Extra Step To Fame pt. 1 Empty A Little Extra Step To Fame pt. 1 Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:29 am

SViper

SViper

Silver Viper appears on the Titantron with Tanya smiling at him and has one arm around the back of him. The crowd cheer very loudly for him. He winks and nods at the screen, ready to speak

Silver Viper: Wow.. It's a great feeling having thousands of people cheering for you after winning this belt!

He raises the Miniature Xplosion Champion to the camera and smooches Tanya

Silver Viper: Last season I took something that was rightfully mine. And I proved it, damn did you see the Mist Of Fate I gave Auron? It took me 2 weeks to recover from that I only got discharged from the hospital two days ago! I gave Auron a demolishing Mist Of Fate and I did vow that I WILL be Miniature Xplosion Championship at the end of that season and I came out of that triple-threat match raising that title high! Remember that inferno match against General Cucombre on the second show?! I almost killed the guy drowning him in flames! But God.. Having this Miniature Xplosion Belt makes me feel different in a good way.. Makes me feel kind of like.. Defending this title next week!

The crowd cheer again chanting 'Viper Viper Viper!'

Silver Viper: Well guess what? Tonight I'm in action and you will definitely see me next week too, you will see me against BigTaurus and Auron next, Me by myself, alone?! No! My tag team partner?

There is a slow knock on the door of Silver Viper's locker room

Silver Viper: Come in!

THS walks slowly and happily into Silver Viper's locker room as the crowd nearly blow the roof off the arena

THS: You've got that right! You will catch ME and SILVER VIPER AGAINST BIGTAURUS AND AURON RIGHT NOW IN THE MAIN EVENT!

They walk out of Silver Viper's locker room, Both men raise their titles up to the camera as it follows up with Tanya behind both of them. The camera fades out to reveal BigTaurus and Auron's entrance theme playing

Alix Truman: Oh no baby! THS and Silver Viper in action tonight? The arena is getting hot already! Did you see Tanya and Silver Viper?! Something is definitely going on between them two!

Nice Peter: Of course I saw her, who could miss her? And if they are up to something, Silver Viper is very lucky to be involved I guess! Next match is going to be good, two of the most dominant forces in GWA will get together right now and we will witness it them crush their opponents hopefully!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum